We appreciate your business and want you to be thrilled with your Perfect Meal Plans membership. Below we provide answers to frequently asked questions on different categories. If you have a specific question that we haven’t provided an answer for, just email us at email@example.com we will be happy to assist you. You may also call us at 877-300-7849, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
- 1. How do I retrieve my meal plans?
You have two options to retrieve your Meal Plans:
Through Your Account:
1. Log into Your Account at perfectmealplans.com
2. Go to the “Meal Plans” section
3. You will find a list of all the weekly meal plans that you have access to. Simply click the one that you wish to access
All members automatically receive their weekly plans via email. Your email will contain a link to your weekly meal plan. When you click on this link, your meal plan will automatically download to your computer. If you can't download: Click on the picture or links above, then right-click on the meal plan, choose "save file as" and place it on your computer. On a Mac, using Safari as your browser, right-click and choose "Download linked file".
- 2. How do I update my credit card information?
- You can update your credit card information by calling Customer Support at 877-300-7849, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. For security reasons, please do not send us any credit card information via email.
- 3. How do I change my name and/or email address in my account?
- If you need to update your account information, please call Customer Support at 877-300-7849, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
- 4. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- You can retrieve your password by entering the e-mail address associated with your account in the LOG IN page. Click on the “Forgot your password” button, enter your email address and hit “Submit”. You will receive an email with the password you had originally set up. Alternatively, you may call Customer Support at 877-300-7849, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
MEAL PLAN QUESTIONS
- 1. When will I receive my first meal plan?
- After you become a Perfect Meal Plans member, you will receive a welcome e-mail from us containing your login credentials so that you may access your meal plans directly from our website. Once you are logged in, go to MEAL PLANS and a list of all your meal plans will be displayed. Simply select the one you want to access. Keep in mind that meal plans are delivered to you on a weekly basis, so you will only see the meal plans that have already been delivered to you. In addition to accessing your meal plans directly from our site, you will receive a weekly email containing a link to download your latest meal plan.
- 2. Why are some of the recipes for 1 serving and others for 2?
- Most of our recipes are all designed for single servings. There are a few benefits for this:
First off, if you are only cooking for 1 person, you don't have to look at a meal originally created for 4 people and try to figure out the correct quantities of ingredients you may need. And if you ARE cooking a meal for more than 1 person, it's now easier to adjust the recipes as needed (i.e. for 2 people, just double most ingredients).By having each meal designed for 1 serving, you will have a much more consistent time managing your meal planing and grocery shopping.
However, at the request of many customers, we now include about 3 meals each week to create leftovers. These are meals that are made for 2 servings, with one of the servings to be eaten as a leftover the following day. This will help save you lots of time and money each week, and our expert meal planner is making sure that the meals are indeed leftover-friendly (i.e. taste good the next day).
- 3. Are all recipes based on the Paleo Diet?
- Most of our recipes are Paleo-friendly, and those that are not can be turned Paleo by simply substituting or
leaving out one or two ingredients. For example, if you are making our popular Pizza Soup recipe, you can leave
out the pepperoni slices and make this recipe 100% Paleo. Below is a summary of the foods/items surrounding the Paleo Diet:
- Fresh meat, fish and shellfish
- Tree nuts and seeds
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh fruits
- Healthy Fats
- Processed Foods
- Processed oils
- 4. What do the letters and number next to each meal and ingredient in the shopping list mean?
- Each meal in your meal plan is identified with a letter and the number corresponding to the week you are currently in. For example, your Week 1, Day 1 breakfast is identified with letter A1; your Week 1, Day 1 lunch is identified with letter B1, and so forth. For your convenience, the same letters and numbers used to identify each meal are listed next to the ingredients that each recipe calls for, so that you may quickly cross-reference each ingredient and recipe.